Begin the College Process!
Robin Wolfe, M.A. of Wolfe Educational Consulting will provide the following support and services for all students:
- Meet with student and family; perform an educational assessment to get to know your student and determine their needs and learning style. SKYPE communication is available for all aspects of the admissions process.
- Review psychoeducational testing, standardized testing scores, classes, grades and any learning issues or concerns.
- Provide tutoring referrals and SAT/ACT/SAT II /TOEFL/GRE/GMAT test taking strategies.
- Help a student choose courses, beneficial internships, extracurricular and summer activities.
- Assist with activity resume formation.
- Administer the PRINT personality/career assessment.
- Identify colleges that meet criteria of student and parents. Discuss visits and narrow down choices.
- Work on applications with students. This includes: essay planning and writing, resume development, editing and proofreading. Develop an application that illustrates a student's unique qualities, one that will help them to stand out from the pack.
- Provide special needs referrals, guidance and support.
- Assist with all aspects of the college or the graduate application process - from high school to college to graduate school acceptance!
- International and Law students are welcome!
Please contact me for college or graduate school admissions packages.